Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > iluvminnie's Port Reviews of Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, St. John (U.S.V.I.)

Serenade of the Seas cruise in September 2011
Member Name: iluvminnie
Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: iluvminnie's Serenade of the Seas Review
Barbados
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
the port itself was nice with some of the shops right at the end of the pier... The town itself was not one that we care if we ever see again! The beach and water was beautiful!! though the bars that have access to the beach areas need a bit of help and some even charge to go through them to get to the beach!! Ridiculous...

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful port and island... the tour we took was just ok but we got to see the island from sea while we cruised to the Pitons. What a beautiful, lush island!! can't wait to go back!

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
very nice island with beautiful beaches!

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Very nice Island! Bernard's Island tour not through the cruise was fantastic and a bit cheaper that the ones offered by Royal Caribbean.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Not much there and what is there is a bit run down!

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum