Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > EssexSyd's Port Reviews of Halifax, St. John's (Newfoundland), Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport

Caribbean Princess cruise in September 2011
Member Name: EssexSyd
Cruise Date: September 2011
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Canada & New England
Member Review: EssexSyd's Caribbean Princess Review
Halifax
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
My wife discovered Le Chateau and I was $2000 poorer at the end of her visit. Need I say more

More Halifax Reviews Halifax Port Profile Halifax Forum
St. John's (Newfoundland)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Although misty on arrival this soon burnt off. Although not big it was enjoyable just to walk around.

More St. John's (Newfoundland) Reviews St. John's (Newfoundland) Port Profile St. John's (Newfoundland) Forum
Bar Harbor
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Really loved Bar Harbor. Tender transfer was fine. Weather was amazing and I had my Lobster Roll, which was worth every dollar. Only observation is that it is geared towards the Cruise ships and very commercial but we found some lovely places once we came off the main street.

More Bar Harbor Reviews Bar Harbor Port Profile Bar Harbor Forum
Boston
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Simple for this, not enough time. You have to be back on the ship by 3.30pm which gives you hardly enough time to touch the surface of Boston. For the English reading this, Quincy Market is Covent Garden, London.

More Boston Reviews Boston Port Profile Boston Forum
Newport
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
You can understand why the rich and famous come here. We just enjoyed the day wandering around.

More Newport Reviews Newport Port Profile Newport Forum