Member Reviews

Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Member Review: Lubika's Grandeur of the Seas Review
Barcelona
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Barcelona - what can I say...such a beautiful city, you HAVE to see Sagrada Familia , Park Guell and all the lovely places with Gaudis touch. We went to Stadium as well as my dad is huge fan of FC BARCELONA, and I have to say, im not into football, but this is really something.breathtaking.

Ibiza - well at one point i was really disapointed, as shuttle bus was 10 dollars per person we decided to walk and take taxi...there are NO taxis in port, you have to walk qiute a distance to take some, and then we were informed by driver that police in port can call you taxi if you ask them , of course we did not know this.. So if youre not taking bus ask for taxi. I liked the beach nad city, but it wasnt nice as some other cities.

Malaga - again, lovely city , we visited house where Picasso was born, very nice, and also city centre, very clean , and beach with palms as well. We also get some very good massage on the beach for 5 euros :)

Gibraltar - nice centre, shops, funny monkeys, we went to see them , it is long walk, but I felt good as on ship we just eat and sleep :))

More Barcelona Reviews Barcelona Port Profile Barcelona Forum