Member Reviews

Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Member Review: JenMcB's Grandeur of the Seas Review
Barcelona
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely place. Found it a bit hard to get around though, and managed to get very, very lost!!! Bus station is quite a bit away from all the best places to be, so make sure to wear your walking shoes. Lots of great architecture to see.

More Barcelona Reviews Barcelona Port Profile Barcelona Forum
Ibiza
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Such a lovely place. Had totally the wrong picture of it in my mind! Lots of lovely little winding streets to explore. Gets unbelievably hot in the afternoon though.

More Ibiza Reviews Ibiza Port Profile Ibiza Forum
Gibraltar
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Gibraltar was defo my fav stop of the cruise. The port is really close to town, so easily walkable. My Mum can't walk any distance, so we jumped on a local shuttle, which only cost a few pounds. It left us off at the main square beside the high street, and picked you up there as well.

Great mixture of normal high street shops, and some amazing local retailers as well. Everything was great value for money, and all the locals were so friendly. Can't wait to go back!!!

The one thing I will say is don't take ANY food ANYWHERE near those monkeys! No-one on our coach did, but some woman let her kid get out of a car with an ice-cream and a monkey jumped on the womans back and swung off her bra straps trying to get at the kids ice-cream! As scared as the woman and her kid must have been, I have never laughed so hard in my life! As we drove off back down the rock, the monkey was sitting on a wall eating the ice-cream! Soooo funny!

More Gibraltar Reviews Gibraltar Port Profile Gibraltar Forum