Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > ricok987's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), Antigua, Hamilton

ricok987's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), Antigua, Hamilton
Destination: Bermuda
Member Review: ricok987's Caribbean Princess Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
First port of call was St. Thomas USVI. I took the ferry and spent the day at St. John. I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things in St. John. If you are unfamiliar with the island this is a good thing to do if in the future you plan on another visit. I hit a lot of areas and now know next time I go I am hitting the beach at Trunk Bay.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Second port of call was Antigua. Since this was my first trip to Antigua I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things on the Island. Antigua has several hundred beaches so next time I go I will head to one and just spend the day.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
Hamilton
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
The last port of call was Bermuda. Since this was my first trip to Bermuda I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things on the Island. Next time I go I will just spend the day at the beach. The beaches of Bermuda are amazing.

More Hamilton Reviews Hamilton Port Profile Hamilton Forum