Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Cruiser Bruiser's Port Reviews of Los Angeles, San Francisco, Victoria, Vancouver

Norwegian Pearl cruise in May 2011
Sun!

More Los Angeles Reviews Los Angeles Port Profile Los Angeles Forum
San Francisco
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The Norwegian Pearl docked at Pier 35, so everything was close by. Because of my Mom, we took a 6-hour city tour with a dim sum lunch in Chinatown. The tour was excellent, as was the restaurant. But, I talked to a lot of folks who did their own thing and everyone had a great time. It helped that it was sunny and in the 70s all day.

More San Francisco Reviews San Francisco Port Profile San Francisco Forum
Victoria
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This is a gorgeous, compact city that clearly illustrates the cultural differences between Canada and the USA. Our excursion showed us the highlights of "Grand Victoria," and included high tea at the Empress. My mom loved it, and so did I.

More Victoria Reviews Victoria Port Profile Victoria Forum
Vancouver
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took a two-hour-plus city tour on the way to the airport, and Vancouver is awesome! Downtown and Stanley Park were the emphasis, but I saw enough to know I'd like to go back.

More Vancouver Reviews Vancouver Port Profile Vancouver Forum