Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > 5starchick's Port Reviews of Miami, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel

5starchick's Port Reviews of Miami, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel
Oasis of the Seas cruise in March 2011
Member Name: 5starchick
Cruise Date: March 2011
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: 5starchick's Oasis of the Seas Review
Miami
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Miami is much better organized than Port Everglades. We used an off port parking area to escape expensive port costs. $25 a day is too expensive. We found a garage that offered shuttle, car wash, and luggage handling for $8 a day. The baggage guys were very nice and helpful. I have to remember to keep tip money with me for them.

More Miami Reviews Miami Port Profile Miami Forum
Belize City
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Boring, a lot of poverty. We did a local tour with history and had interactions with some of the people. Some of the people were angry and bitter if we didn't buy their goods or services. One woman got angry with me because I didn't want my hair braided. I grew up wearing braids, nothing new to me. When we returned from our tour, someone shouted, "Next time you need to try a real tour with us" We will not be going back to Belize.

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Nice place, not much to do. Reminded me of Grand Cayman. Shopping.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Loved every minute of it! We will definitely be going again! The locals were very friendly. Not sure why, but they thought my husband and I were celebrities. A couple of shop workers actually asked to take a picture with us. And followed us taking pictures.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum