Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Knoxcock's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten

Knoxcock's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten
Carnival Dream cruise in March 2011
Member Name: Knoxcock
Cruise Date: March 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: Knoxcock's Carnival Dream Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We took advantage of a free Sandals Day Pass to the Royal Bahamian. Beware, the taxi prices vary in Nassau. It cost us $25 to Cable Beach and only $18 for the return.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We ported in St. Thomas but immediately headed for Trunk Bay on St. John. After snorkeling and sunning on the beach, we headed back to Cruz Bay for some food and adult beverages. We found the best of both at the High Tide Bar and Grill (right near the Ferry Terminal). Best conch fritters I have ever eaten (Better than Woody's on St. John).

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Spent the day on the French side (St. Martin) at Friar's Bay. I cannot describe how beautiful this beach was. It was well away from the crowds (We had six other ships in port with us that day including the Oasis of the Seas)

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum