Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Luv2CruiseRCL2's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. John (U.S.V.I.), Grenada

Serenade of the Seas cruise in February 2011
Member Name: Luv2CruiseRCL2
Cruise Date: February 2011
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Luv2CruiseRCL2's Serenade of the Seas Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Took a boat taxi over to St Johns and went to honeymoon beach! It was AMAZING!

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Croix
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We did not do much at this port. We got off the ship and went to the beach by the port. The water had alot of rocks on the bottom and made it very hard to walk around. We went into town and ate at a place called Yum-Yum. It was very good.

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Great port. We did the Zip line excursion and had a great time! Came back to the port did some shopping.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Did another zip line. This was by far better than the one the day before. Our driver told us about Banana Ketsup, I know it sounds like yuck, but it tastes like Caribbean Jerk sauce. Ate at a local resturant and it was WONDERFUL! Had a great time here!

Grenada
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We did the Spice and Waterfall excursion. Very Boring!!! When we got back to the port we ran into two ladies from our dinning room table and stopped to talk to them. Then some port security officer came over to us and was VERY rude and told us to keep moving. I asked him if there was a problem with us standing there talking? He just looked irritated and told us to get moving. I then walked up to him and asked if I should go get the Ship Security officer, he just said "sorry, sorry" and walked away.

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum