Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > maldenken's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.), Jost Van Dyke

maldenken's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.), Jost Van Dyke
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: maldenken's Arabella Review
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
I try to leave St Thomas as soon as I can. The place is unfriendly as can be. I will say the cabbies are better than they use to be. The folks at the airport, that I've encountered are rude. This the only island that I have been treated like this.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Great food in Cruz Bay. Fabulous trails take you some of the best beaches in the world. This is great island to stay or visit. See the sunset from ZOZOS Restaurant, it is memorable.You need reservatios at the bar and that is where you want to be.There is a great BBQ plce in town as well as music. It is a fun place. You go there for the natural beauty. Salomon and Honeymoon Beaches are only accessable by a trail that starts by the National Parks HQ. iT IS SPECIAL. Pack yourself a few cold ones for your backpack.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Jost Van Dyke
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Ivans, Ivans, Ivans. The best beach bar in the BVI. Corsairs is another great place. The beach and the folks are fabulous.Only 200 people live here. There are more bottles of rum than people. They have it right.

More Jost Van Dyke Reviews Jost Van Dyke Port Profile Jost Van Dyke Forum