Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > PV Guy's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta

PV Guy's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: PV Guy's Norwegian Star Review
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Laid back place. Had a cup of coffee latte at a waterside cafe at the Marina which was delicious and had the most impressive design on the crema I have seen in person. I mention coffee in part because the coffee on the ship is ugh, even/especially the coffee bar. Really, the best coffee in the ship is the coffee you brew in your own cabin.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Mazatlan
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
My partner and I took a taxi to the "New Town" area (i.e. upscale, adjacent to the beach). The ride was fun and instructive. My partner shopped; I walked on the sand. Clean. Sunny but cool. Our driver showed and explained the sights and stopped for photo ops.

More Mazatlan Reviews Mazatlan Port Profile Mazatlan Forum
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Gay friendly area, as in VERY. Abundant eye candy.

Shopped and bought: t-shirts, tote bags and a ring. Walked around, had a relaxing afternoon. I'd like to go back and spend a week, without worrying about getting back to the ship

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum