Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cindysilkid's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten

cindysilkid's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten
Carnival Dream cruise in January 2011
Member Name: cindysilkid
Cruise Date: January 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: cindysilkid's Carnival Dream Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
We walked off the ship and walked around looking at the boats, taking pictures of the ships in port. We bought gifts at the straw market. This was a fun first stop, stretch our legs and get some good shots of our ship. We were happy to get back on board to continue enjoying the ship.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We got off the ship in St. Thomas, took a taxi to the ferry ($10 each plus tips), the ferry to st. John ($6 each) leaves on the hour, tour bus around the island ($25 each plus tips). Our driver was Smitty and was great. St. John is a beautiful and unspoiled island. This is my favorite cruise destination so far.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Took a tour bus of the port. $25 plus tip each for four hour tour. Our driver was hard to understand. I did this tour before with a better guide. I like this island but my husband doesn't - too busy and built up.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum