Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > travelnap's Port Reviews of Cabo San Lucas, Acapulco, Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera), Cartagena (Colombia)

Norwegian Star cruise in November 2010
Member Name: travelnap
Cruise Date: November 2010
Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Member Review: travelnap's Norwegian Star Review
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
I had been to Cabo a few times and have pretty much seen most of it so I just relaxed that day and wandered on my own.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum
Acapulco
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Again I had been to Acapulco before so I just went on my own, but with the recent violence there I didn't wander around too much.

More Acapulco Reviews Acapulco Port Profile Acapulco Forum
Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I took an NCL shore excursion to the botanical gardens and although we got rained on pretty good it was a good trip. The gardens are quite nice and located on the top of a mountain so there were some beautiful views even if the road trip there was a little shaky because of the rain.

More Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Reviews Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Port Profile Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Forum
Cartagena (Colombia)
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This was an NCL shore excursion and because of the rain it kept us from seeing everything we were supposed to because of the flooding. It was still an interesting trip though, and NCL refunded us half of the cost of the excursion because of the rain, which was nice of them.

More Cartagena (Colombia) Reviews Cartagena (Colombia) Port Profile Cartagena (Colombia) Forum
Key West
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Key West I did on my own, just doing some walk around sightseeing and shopping and I enjoyed the port, although it has been commercialized a lot more than it used to be.

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum