Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > cotnmalkav's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas

cotnmalkav's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: cotnmalkav's Carnival Splendor Review
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We went on the Tequila Factories Tour, which was interesting and informative. The cruise handled transportation to and from.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum
Mazatlan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We did the Pacifico Brewery Tour...and I have to say I was more impressed with Mazatlan than I was with Puerto Vallarta. Again, cruise handled transportation.

More Mazatlan Reviews Mazatlan Port Profile Mazatlan Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
I only don't rate this as a 5 plus because of all the vendors. They are extremely pushy and will sell you their first-born child if it means making money off of you.

My partner and I walked to the Cabo Wabo Cantina...got to see some of the town on our way, and enjoyed a nice cool beverage while we were there.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum