Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Alabama traveler's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba

Emerald Princess cruise in October 2010
Member Name: Alabama traveler
Cruise Date: October 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Alabama traveler's Emerald Princess Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Great shopping and the sight seeing tours were interesting. A city tour took us to all the elevated look out points which made the expensive tram rail unnecessary.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Dominica
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
The best of natural beauty and the sight of the high mountains as we sailed into port was awesome. We took the Trafalger Falls tour and I explored the extra distance to the bottom of the falls.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
Grenada
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We were not bothered by any pan handlers and even saw a citizen call a policeman's attention to what he considered bothersome beggar. We took a very informative tour and was satisfied with the price and service.

More Grenada Reviews Grenada Port Profile Grenada Forum
Bonaire
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We were surprised and pleased with this stop because it was always our opinion that Bonaire had very little scenery and nothing of interest to tour. Our estimation was wrong and we enjoyed this stop as much as the others.

More Bonaire Reviews Bonaire Port Profile Bonaire Forum
Aruba
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
This was my second visit to Aruba and one of my favorites. I love Aruba's $1.30 to $2.60 round trip public transportation system. We simply went to the bus station and road up the hotel coast and to Santa Cruz with the local citizens.

More Aruba Reviews Aruba Port Profile Aruba Forum