Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > VegasPinkGirl's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas

VegasPinkGirl's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: VegasPinkGirl's Carnival Splendor Review
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We didn't have very good luck bargaining here. They just didn't want to work with us. I was surprised as I thought they would. Most prices were in pesos so it was hard for me to know how much it was in U S money. Having the price in pesos is cool because that's what they use. It would have been nice if they also would have had the U S price too.

We hit Pipi's and The Cheeky Monkey here. Both places were great. Loved Cheeky Monkey. Would love to go back there.

Gave this port a 5 because of The Cheeky Monkey. It was so much fun and the owner is very friendly. Prices were very, very reasonable.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum
Mazatlan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Better luck barganing here. Also, most places had prices in pesos and U S dollars. Much easier for us tourists. I bought some pretty silver jewelry here.

The excursion included lunch and beach. The lunch was very nice and very good. The beach was nice but a lot of vendors trying to get us to buy their stuff. The water was choppy and I wouldn't go in because it looked too rough for me. My sister did go in and did just fine.

I only gave this port a 4 because I love getting in the ocean and didn't feel comfortable doing that here.

More Mazatlan Reviews Mazatlan Port Profile Mazatlan Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Very pretty area. Not a great excursion but that isn't the fault of Cabo San Lucas. Was able to get in the water here. Much prettier and much smoother. Still a lot of vendors and that was annoying but they are just trying to make some money to feed their families.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum