Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Cruisin'Col's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas

Cruisin'Col's Port Reviews of Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: Cruisin'Col's Carnival Splendor Review
Puerto Vallarta
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We were docked, so debarking & embarking was good. Los Veranos Canopy Tours. Booked online & paid $67. Great people. Very helpful & hard working guys. Super fun. Negatives: If you are not in shape...get in shape or expect a struggle. 14 ziplines, each with about 7 stories of stairs. My sis-in-law (74) had a rough time. It wasn't easy for me with two bad knees or for my heavyset neice. Other thing was we bought a dvd that the guy made. But it seemed that he liked certain parties of people more & our group of 7 only got about 5-10% of the video...so it was kind of a waste of money. Make sure he gets you in if you plan to pay for it. I would do it again...but exercise more in advance.

More Puerto Vallarta Reviews Puerto Vallarta Port Profile Puerto Vallarta Forum
Mazatlan
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
We were docked so getting off was easy. I booked a tour that was supposed to be a 'jet boat' speed ride. Very helpful & nice people. Gave us ice water before we left & after we returned. The driver did go in some great circles, but I would have liked more. However, he also drove us all around the entire area, showing us sights & we got to see most of the area from the ocean. Then we paid for a taxi driver, who drove us around the city. Know the exchange rate..and be careful not to pay more than they deserve.

More Mazatlan Reviews Mazatlan Port Profile Mazatlan Forum
Cabo San Lucas
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
A tender port. Since I'm a platinum, I just went to the Platinum desk & they took me straight to a private elevator reserved just for us, then walked us to the boat. No tender ticket, no line... I booked a tour with Cabo San Lucas tours & company was Ocean Riders. It was called "Beach hopping & snorkeling" $63. The boat was too cool. It had seats where we straddled a padded seat with a metal handle in front. This was because the boat went very fast & with this kind of seat, we could stand up & hold on & not get bumped around a lot. They took us first to Lover's Beach, where we got off & walked from the Sea of Cortez to the Pacific Ocean. It was awesome & really pretty. Then we went by "Land's End" & he zipped (very fast) to a private beach preserve for snorkeling. They provided the snorkeling gear, but no fins (which I missed). The area was extremely clear & probably 25 ft. deep, but we could see the bottom. Then we went to Chileano Bay & Santa Maria. This is where all the other snorkel trips from the boat go. It was crowded, but the girl in charge fed the fish & tons of them came up to us. She also got starfish & urchins for us to hold. Another girl took pictures of all of us & we purchased the dvd. It was very, very good. Some of the pictures were awesome & even included some movies of the fish. I really liked this tour & would book again.

More Cabo San Lucas Reviews Cabo San Lucas Port Profile Cabo San Lucas Forum