Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Fredericka Fitzgerald's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Tampa

Fredericka Fitzgerald's Port Reviews of Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Tampa
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Fredericka Fitzgerald's Carnival Inspiration Review
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We first stopped at the Grand Cayman. This is what I mean when I say great crew members, the way that they get you prepared for every event is so wonderful.

We were told the day before we reached port what time we would be there and what to expect, and the items that you would need to carry with you at all times. The crew members helped assist you in getting off the ship, and were there to assist you when returning. There were pamphlets for every port that we stopped in and tours were set up for those who didn't want to venture alone. The prices were so great for most everything.

There was even a lecture or show on what you can and can not bring back to the ship once on the Island. I thought that that was helpful.

There were scuba tours, and tours to beaches. The shops were very pleasant and friendly, you didn't mind spending money in any of them.

Getting back on the ship was just as smooth as getting off, show your badge, get screened, and you were there, back on board. Very sufficient.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
When we port in Cozumel I did not expect it to be so hot. Well it was, but once you make it through the shops and down the escalator, there was a Di Diamond store right there and the air conditioning was spectacular. Once you finish your purchase you are off to see the rest of Cozumel.

I visited several shops some of them offering you tequilas just to come and receive a free gift. there were bars that were very exciting not like your typical neighborhood bars. Its was as if the ships activity director had planned the atmosphere in the local bars.

What I found interesting was the taxis and the tour guides, they worked together they didn't make you feel as if you were wrong for choosing one or the other, that made it more relaxing, I got a taxi to a beach with some other guest. and actually laid on the beach and I got in the Ocean, Me who was afraid of water.

God Bless the Carnival Inspiration, I was blessed to have sailed the inspiration first, you have truly raised the bar as far as ratings go, I would rate this ship and crew a definite 10.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Tampa
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Back at Tampa, I am only writing about this experience because it was so unique. I thought okay, it's over every man for himself, but that was not the case.

The night before returning to Tampa we were told what was to be expected, what time you would depart from the ship and the stages in which it would be done.

The crew had started preparing the ship for the next cruise by cleaning and sanitizing the lido deck and turning off the pools and hosing down the upper deck and cleaning the outside buffet area. throughout the ship you could see the preparation for the next cruise, the photos were down, the shops were closed. You could see that the cruise had come to an end. Yet through all of this prep work the crew still remained very pleasant, friendly, and warm. The next morning you got breakfast in the main dining room or the buffet area. The crew members very kindly directed those who did not understand to their proper areas to wait for departure.

Once outside you could either take a bus or taxi to the airport. Thanks again for everything, Carnival Inspiration.

More Tampa Reviews Tampa Port Profile Tampa Forum