Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > SailingVol's Port Reviews of New Orleans, Key West, Freeport, Nassau

SailingVol's Port Reviews of New Orleans, Key West, Freeport, Nassau
Fab!

More New Orleans Reviews New Orleans Port Profile New Orleans Forum
Key West
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
One of my all time favorite places to be so I am a little bias. Cruise docks behind Mallory Square for easy access to tourist attractions and Duval St. I just wish we could stay longer to see the beautiful Key West sunset!!

More Key West Reviews Key West Port Profile Key West Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
BOOK AN EXCURSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing to do here!! You can take a taxi, $5 each way, to Lucaya where the "action" is. Very little shopping and a crowded beach. We went back to the ship to get a massage instead.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
I will be going back to Nassau! We took a water taxi, $4 each way, to Paradise Island to walk around Atlantis. It was beautiful! The grounds around the main hotel are worth seeing. It reminded me a lot of Downtown Disney with its set up and maintenance. We also went shopping back on the port side. There are many great shops. If you want jewelry, buy it here!

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum