Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > RollTideFansinTenn's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten

Carnival Victory cruise in March 2010
Member Name: RollTideFansinTenn
Cruise Date: March 2010
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: RollTideFansinTenn's Carnival Victory Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We stopped in St. Thomas but took Public Transportation (3pp) over to Red Hook to catch the ferry. The ferry was 6pp each way. Once on St. John, we took a open air taxi, 7pp, to Trunk Bay,4pp for adults. We got there about 9:30a and stayed to about 1:00p. This beach is beyond words beautiful! The snorkeling is great and there are lifeguards on duty. The water looks like a giant pool ! We had so much fun exploring on our own and not feeling rushed!

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
Dominica
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
The only reason I am giving this island 4 stars is the road conditions. I know I am spoiled but the roads are awful! We booked a tour with Bumpiing Tours. Alvin was our guide and he was so entertaining and we learned so much. Beautiful island. Titou Gorge is a MUST as well as Trafalgar Falls with Bumpiing Tours. For $41pp it is a steal.

More Dominica Reviews Dominica Port Profile Dominica Forum
Barbados
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
All we did was go shopping in town so we did not see much. The locals we encountered were nice

More Barbados Reviews Barbados Port Profile Barbados Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We booked a tour with Spencer Ambrose. His brother, Small, was our guide. He was so friendly and very knowledgeable about his island. The tour was interesting and we went to many spots. Jaloise Beach, between the pitons, had great snorkeling. The tour was long but very memorable.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We booked with Rose and Jim's and Rose was our driver. St. Kitts was a gorgeous island. We went to brimstone hill fortress where the views are astounding! Do not leave your camera on the boat for the island, you will be disappointed. We went to Cockleshell Beach and it was very crowded. The water felt good but you cannot compare this beach to St. John.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We just went shopping, which was awesome, and enjoyed the beach which is right there off from the shopping area. Very cute town! Cannot wait to go back to see the island.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum