Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Mr Comparison's Port Reviews of St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Martin, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe, St. Barts

Azamara Journey cruise in March 2010
Member Name: Mr Comparison
Cruise Date: March 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: Mr Comparison's Azamara Journey Review
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
A dump in the port area which is all we visited.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Martin
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
A pleasant port area.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
Run down near the port and around town. Seems to have gone down-hill since we last visited.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
This island seems to be making an effort.

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum
Guadeloupe
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
We went for a walk round town (Pointe a Pitre). It's covered in litter. We actually complained in the tourist office about it. They were keen to get our moans, so that they could present them to the city council. The Slavery Museum, very well kept, had not a single word in English, nor an English hand-out. And the custodian could not change a 20 euro note!

More Guadeloupe Reviews Guadeloupe Port Profile Guadeloupe Forum
St. Barts
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
A lovely port, very clean and prosperous. The nearby shell beach is great and an easy walk.

More St. Barts Reviews St. Barts Port Profile St. Barts Forum