Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > FightOnRon's Port Reviews of Catalina Island (California), Ensenada

FightOnRon's Port Reviews of Catalina Island (California), Ensenada
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: FightOnRon's Carnival Paradise Review
Catalina Island (California)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Not much to tell about Catalina. I have been there numerous times. Rather then taking a ship excursion I took my friends on our own tour of Avalon by renting a golf cart. After which we did some shopping before returning to the ship. The ride on the tenders were still pretty rocky, but I think the Captain was determined to get us to the port and he did.

More Catalina Island (California) Reviews Catalina Island (California) Port Profile Catalina Island (California) Forum
Ensenada
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Ensenada is what you make of it. If you go in knowing what to expect you will have fun as we did. We took the Scenic Gold Coast tour. Wasn't my choice bu this is what my group wanted to do. Not the best excursion but it was a nice ride to see what the coast of Baja looks like. Next time,,and there will be a next time,,I will do the Jeep adventure or the winery tours.

More Ensenada Reviews Ensenada Port Profile Ensenada Forum