Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > krogerwalledlake's Port Reviews of San Juan, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Lucia

Serenade of the Seas cruise in January 2010
Member Name: krogerwalledlake
Cruise Date: January 2010
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Member Review: krogerwalledlake's Serenade of the Seas Review
San Juan
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
San Juan is very America friendly and the residents are very polite and courteous. It is probably as safe as any city in the US. Would recommend the Bacardi Plant tour while waiting for your flight home.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Tortola
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We took the, Best of Tortola, excursion. Our guide was extremely courteous and informative. He probably knows more facts about his home then we do about ours. This is a beautiful island and we would recommend this excursion to everyone that visits there.

More Tortola Reviews Tortola Port Profile Tortola Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Not happy with our 4x4 Jeep Excursion. Way too expensive for what you actually get for what is advertised. Shopping? What a joke! We parked 3 miles from the shopping district and had 30 min. to walk there, shop, and walk back. Probably couldn't do that on roller skates if we wanted to!

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
We did the ECO Kayak and snorkel excursion. We would highly recommend this excursion if you are "into" these sports. We had great guides and everyone had a great time! The folks that own this venue are just fantastic and we would definitely do this again.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Lucia
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
St. Lucia has a Rain Forest and so what better to do in a Rain Forest than Zip Line? Our guides were FANTASTIC and very patient with all of us 1st timers doing this. Just when we got good at it, we were done. We would certainly recommend this to anyone that feels they have the physical stamina to do it. It's not hard, but it's not easy either. I am 60 and had no problem with it. Can't wait to do it again! It's on our redo "bucket list"

More St. Lucia Reviews St. Lucia Port Profile St. Lucia Forum