Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > R122268's Port Reviews of Ushuaia, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Stanley

R122268's Port Reviews of Ushuaia, Montevideo, Buenos Aires, Stanley
Destination: South America & Antarctica
Member Review: R122268's Celebrity Infinity Review
Ushuaia
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
great port. We took the ship's tour to the Tierra Del Fuego national park and got to see the city as well. This was an excellent tour. There were other tours to see the penguins but involved long bumpy roads in 4X4s which people said were scary but fun. I couldn't take them because of my back.

More Ushuaia Reviews Ushuaia Port Profile Ushuaia Forum
Montevideo
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We took a tour to the Jewish synagogues which included a city tour. We enjoyed it thoroughly and got to see some monuments that people on other tours did not. Again, we took this tour because it was by bus and didn't involve too much walking. We also spent time at the crafts market and bought some native crafts.

More Montevideo Reviews Montevideo Port Profile Montevideo Forum
Buenos Aires
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
after disembarking on the last day, this ship sponsored excursion took us on a city tour and then to an estancia for a BBQ lunch and gaucho show. We were then dropped off at the airport. our luggage was already there.

This was a great way to kill the time between disembarkation and flight at 9:30 PM.

Tour was great and our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful to me personally-- she found me a wheelchair and got me to the head of the line at airport checkin(apolgies to everyone I pushed ahead of-- not my fault)

More Buenos Aires Reviews Buenos Aires Port Profile Buenos Aires Forum
Stanley
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Falkland Islands-- we booked too late so we did this on our own-- not too much to do in town if you don't take one of the 4X4s to see penguins. Apparently there were many unhappy passengers who took those and were very upset-- the jeeps broke down and the drivers left them stranded for hours until help arrived.

More Stanley Reviews Stanley Port Profile Stanley Forum