Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > k-town gal's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Maarten

Carnival Dream cruise in February 2010
Member Name: k-town gal
Cruise Date: February 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: k-town gal's Carnival Dream Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
Very limited time on the island. With the times we were there I was not able to do the one thing I really wanted to...Sea Lions, so a disappointment. The straw market was average. Not a bad experience, but not a great one either.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Spent little time on St. Thomas this time. Was a good experience. The people friendly and the shops near to the ship, although limited did provide a feel for the shopping experience.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
This was not actually a port of call but took a water taxi from St. Thomas. It was a good experience. The taxi ride was good. The island tour was informative and provided some beautiful vistas. Would like to go back and spend some real time on St. John's.

More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
A small island and the day we were there way too many ships in. The cruisers overtook the island which deterred from being able to enjoy the compact size of St Maarten. I would say if the cruise lines could coordinate and not have any more than 2 ships in at a time it would be a better overall experience for people and more money would be put into the island's economy with people being able to get to more places.

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum