Member Reviews

Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: irish888's Carnival Spirit Review
Acapulco
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Went on Carnival's Beach Break and city tour. My wife enjoyed Acapulco and said that it is much cleaner and more beautiful then she remembered have visited the city on spring break in 2000. I would encourage this excursion since it keeps the vendors at bay and will take you to the nice parts of the city. The Resort that you go too has a nice pool, good entertainment, and excellent food. You will also get to see the cliff diver show which is really worth it.

More Acapulco Reviews Acapulco Port Profile Acapulco Forum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Went on Carnival's Ixtapa Island getaway. This excursion is nice it will take you to a great island where only a moderate number of vendors will harass you. The food is good but be careful what you order as the servers creatively price things in pesos and have multiple menu options of the same thing. My wife and I got our tab fix after complaining that they charged us for something we didn't order. However, my wife got a 30 minute message overlooking the ocean for $25 dollars.

More Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Reviews Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Port Profile Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Forum