Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > gsvtb's Port Reviews of Playa del Carmen (Calica), Cozumel

gsvtb's Port Reviews of Playa del Carmen (Calica), Cozumel
Carnival Fantasy cruise in January 2010
Member Name: gsvtb
Cruise Date: January 2010
Embarkation: Mobile
Member Review: gsvtb's Carnival Fantasy Review
Playa del Carmen (Calica)
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Ports were Calica and Cozumel. We booked the Cancun City and Shopping excursion for Calica day. It was nice, and the tour guide Arturio was good, but I have decided that I do not enjoy the haggling with shop owners. I end up feeling like I have been conned when I purchased anything. Hubby loved it and had no qualms about bargaining so I let him do the rest of the talking in the shops! We ate at a place recommended by the guide called "Mexitreme" which I didn't think was good at all.

More Playa del Carmen (Calica) Reviews Playa del Carmen (Calica) Port Profile Playa del Carmen (Calica) Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Cozumel was easy because we had been there. No excursion this time, we took cabs around the city and shopped and saw the sights. Ate at Margaritaville here and the food was great. Also, they have a wifi hotspot there so we were able to shoot off some quick emails back home.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum