Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > lucy2mb's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ibiza

lucy2mb's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Ibiza
Carnival Dream cruise in January 2010
Member Name: lucy2mb
Cruise Date: January 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: lucy2mb's Carnival Dream Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
We went to Nassau on our first cruise. I shopped a little this time with our 23 year old son and 21 year old daughter. My husband, 20 year old daughter and nephew and friends took a water taxi to the Atlantis Hotel and had a good time. We had to be back on the ship by 1:30.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
Alot of our group did the excursion Castaway girl snorkel through the ship. Several of them had done that on a previous cruise. They had a great time. They saw a lot of sea turtles and fish.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Maarten
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+
At St. Maarten we took a taxi to Little Bay which is on the Caribbean side. It was very pretty and not crowded. Take the short walk up to the fort to see a beautiful view. There were just a few locals selling necklaces and bracelets. Be sure and tell your children they do not give money for something they did not ask for. One of our daughters was tricked into giving a man money for something she did not want. I hope I did not make any mistakes typing this. I do not have my glasses on. Plus, I am too tired to proof read this-I NEED ANOTHER CRUISE ALREADY!!!

More St. Maarten Reviews St. Maarten Port Profile St. Maarten Forum