Member Reviews

Destination: Mexican Riviera
Member Review: jeshghn's Carnival Spirit Review
Acapulco
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
I did the Ancient Petroglyphs of Palma Sola tour and had a great time! They were not kidding about the 500 steps! Be prepared and bring water with you! The Petroglyphs were a sight to be seen and worth the trip. After we had traditional Mexican snacks (enough to make a lunch out of) and two free drinks at a restaurant with live music and dance. Then off to a silver store with more free drinks! They had great prices and there was not badgering like you see at other places which was a relief!

More Acapulco Reviews Acapulco Port Profile Acapulco Forum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Boring, boring! Partly my fault for doing the City Tour. Waste a money and from the tour of the city I am not sure of what else you'd want to do. Hopefully you'll pick a better excursion then I did.

The shops around the port were standard and you did have a lot of people approaching you to buy something in their store or bar!

This is also a Tender port and yet again I embarrassed myself by almost falling off in the morning when getting on the tender. Thankfully the three staff were quick to help me gain my balance. Again good job on the staffs part!

More Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Reviews Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Port Profile Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo Forum