Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: TravelDrama's Carnival Fascination Review
Jacksonville
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+
Jacksonville Port: Stayed at the Holiday Inn Blount Island. Awesome hotel, great staff - very close to the port. Parked at the hotel and shuttled to and from port. No problems going to the port however they only had 1 van running to get you back to your car so there were long waits and angry people. We waited about 30 min and were some of the first off the ship. Take note that there is nothing around the hotel or port other than a Wendy's next door. I wasn't happy with the Jacksonville Port, or Jacksonville for that matter. We stayed a day before the cruise - seems like a dangerous area to me. However the location of the hotel is safe and again the hotel was great - if I had to leave from Jacksonville again, I would stay here.

More Jacksonville Reviews Jacksonville Port Profile Jacksonville Forum