Member Reviews

Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: lottakidz3's Carnival Inspiration Review
Tampa
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The Tampa Port very organized and small compared to port in Miami.A plus for this port is that there was only one ship in the port at one time.(I don't know how many can be in this port at once).I do know leaving out of Miami twice it was more confusing to me due to many ships in port at the same time.We arrived at the front and our bags were taken by the porter.The we parked in the deck across the street.The port employees were very friendly and had the line moving.

The Cayman Islands do not have a port.You take a tender boat over.It takes only a few minutes to get across.I personally like this way more than a port. It doesn't seem so touristy and manmade.The first day there was 3 cruise ships and second day there was just our ship.I really couldn't tell the difference though between days.There is so much to see & do in the Caymans.
Plenty of public beaches and places to see.

More Tampa Reviews Tampa Port Profile Tampa Forum