Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > enival's Port Reviews of St. Croix, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Kitts, St. Martin, Virgin Gorda

Azamara Journey cruise in February 2009
Member Name: enival
Cruise Date: February 2009
Member Review: enival's Azamara Journey Review
St. Croix
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
nothing much to do here - we walked around a bit, but we are not shoppers.

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Lovely small island - tenders in to port, taxi to Caneel Bay resort and swam there. Lounges only for guests, but we were able to sit for about 2 hours without trouble. Had lunch in their cafe, then got taxi back to pier.
More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
Scenic rail trip was lovely - bus to station, open cars, local woman narrated the tour clearly and gave history of island, etc. Three singers entertained, and a woman assigned to each car offered free water, fruit punch, rum punch and daiquiris.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Martin
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
French part of island - shoppers went over to St. Maarten, but we were not interested and had been there before. Walked around town, stopped at one of group of cafes on the waterfront for lunch ($44 for two 'Greek salads and iced tea!). Nothing much to see there.

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
Virgin Gorda
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
Taxi to Little Dix Bay resort - lovely swimming there, and were able to use lounge chairs for several hours without a problem. Had lunch at the bar.

More Virgin Gorda Reviews Virgin Gorda Port Profile Virgin Gorda Forum