Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > pablogespatti's Port Reviews of St. Croix, St. John (U.S.V.I.), St. Kitts, St. Martin, Antigua, Virgin Gorda

Azamara Journey cruise in February 2009
Member Name: pablogespatti
Cruise Date: February 2009
Member Review: pablogespatti's Azamara Journey Review
St. Croix
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+
We spent our time ashore at a simple and pleasant beach near the cruise port. The sun and water were both warm and inviting, the beach was average.

More St. Croix Reviews St. Croix Port Profile St. Croix Forum
St. John (U.S.V.I.)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This island has a seleceion of idyllic picture perfect beaches. We had a blast.
More St. John (U.S.V.I.) Reviews St. John (U.S.V.I.) Port Profile St. John (U.S.V.I.) Forum
St. Kitts
Port Rating: 2.0 out of 5+
In all fairness we've been on this island before and the Brimstone Hill is well worth a visit for the historic fort and beautiful vistas, but, it has only mediocre beaches.

More St. Kitts Reviews St. Kitts Port Profile St. Kitts Forum
St. Martin
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+
There are two neat towns here, Marigot and Phillipsburg, as well as a number of great beaches. This place also has great shopping in Phillipsburg (on the Dutch side).

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum
Antigua
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
This island has a lot to offer. Too many good beaches to count, historic sites and some great views.

More Antigua Reviews Antigua Port Profile Antigua Forum
Virgin Gorda
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+
The Baths is truly a unique and beautiful spot and not to be missed. A lunch at Top of the Rock (at the top of the Baths trail) provides good food and a truly spectacular Caribbean vista.

More Virgin Gorda Reviews Virgin Gorda Port Profile Virgin Gorda Forum