Member Reviews

Destination: Hawaii
Member Review: beisenbp's Pride of America Review
Maui
Port Rating: Not Rated

We took this tour to get an overview of Maui. I was limited physically this trip and this was a safe excursion. For people from Florida, it was also pretty boring. Most of what we saw, we have in Florida. The lunch provided was very nice, however. People from northern states, however, seemed to be impressed by the flowers, fish etc.

More Maui Reviews Maui Port Profile Maui Forum
Hilo
Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

This was a pretty neat tour of a caldera, steam holes and finally a volcanic tube. It gave a pretty good feel for a volcano without actually seeing one erupting. The tube was the neatest part of the tour. It was a walk down several steps surrounded by fern woods. Then we went into the actual tube which is a big cave followed by a walk up more steps. I was disabled on this trip but I made this excursion anyway and it was fine. As long as you can walk, you just take it slow.

More Hilo Reviews Hilo Port Profile Hilo Forum
Kauai
Waimea Canyon Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

This was the best excursion we took on the trip. Again I have to qualify things by saying I was physically limited so there were much more exciting excursions available. That being said, this was a beautiful trip. The canyon is so different because it has trees and not just rocks. On the way, we stopped at a candy and jewelry store which was a nice bathroom break but otherwise, too long. But it did not detract from the canyon itself and we would go back again.

More Kauai Reviews Kauai Port Profile Kauai Forum