Member Reviews

Destination: Hawaii
Member Review: flgranny4's Pride of America Review
Maui
Road to Hana Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

ROAD TO HANA DELUXE - should have gotten the 22 person tour because the windows in the van blocked most of the views! Tour guide was very good but disappointed that we didn't get to swim under the waterfalls - there were 8 people on the tour and my husband and myself were the only ones with swimsuits and we didn't want to make everybody wait when we were swimming.

More Maui Reviews Maui Port Profile Maui Forum
Hilo
Volcano National Park & Hilo Waterfall Tour Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

VOLCANO & RAINBOW FALLS - disappointed that we had rain and didn't get to see much and the Rainbow Falls was not worth all of the hype.

More Hilo Reviews Hilo Port Profile Hilo Forum
Kona
Port Rating: Not Rated

KONA BY LAND & SEA - just so-so spent too much time in the store.

More Kona Reviews Kona Port Profile Kona Forum
Kauai
Helicopter Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

HEAVEN & EARTH QUEST - The land part of the trip was very good and the tour guide was great. The air tour would have been perfect if I had a better seat on the helicopter - I had the left back window seat which gave me views of the water (didn't need that because got that on the ship). The pilot tried to turn the helicopter around so I could see the stuff on the right side but I still felt cheated on the views - I did purchase the video and the views were great sure wish I could have seen this up in the air! I would ask more information the next time I went on a helicopter and wait for another helicopter if I was getting a bad seat. If I had to get a bad seat and couldn't change the seat I would have canceled and bought the video.

Waimea Canyon Rating: Not Rated

JOURNEY TO WAIMEA CANYON - Tour was very good and the tour guide was funny and gave lots of information. I've been to the Grand Canyon so didn't come close to the description of the Grand Canyon of the Pacific but it was beautiful!

More Kauai Reviews Kauai Port Profile Kauai Forum