Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > amusin4crusin's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Costa Maya

amusin4crusin's Port Reviews of Cozumel, Belize City, Costa Maya
Carnival Conquest cruise in May 2014
Member Name: amusin4crusin
Cruise Date: May 2014
Member Review: amusin4crusin's Carnival Conquest Review
Cozumel
Mayan Ruins Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

First we had to get to the mainland. Took a ferry about 25 minutes. We had a very good guide, Carlos. We stopped at a souvenir shop along the way. The facilities were clean. We walked around the ruins. It wasn't too hot or too humid as I was afraid it might be in May.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Altun Ha Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

I climbed up one of the ruins. The steps are very high. I had to climb on all fours. Then I had to climb down. It was a little scary. We went to another one. This one had an added staircase. Well if I had known I that I wouldn't have climbed the first one. It was different enough from Tulum to be worthwhile.

City Tour Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

I learned a lot about the country. I didn't see any old colonial buildings or other interesting architecture.

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: Not Rated

I just walked around the little tourist area with souvenir shops and a bar. Nothing very interesting.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum