Member Reviews

Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: seccor12's Carnival Dream Review
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

The port was very nice, but commercialized and we wanted to experience Cozumel so we took a cab to a beach http://www.playauvas.com/ it was a little run down but we REALLY enjoyed it. There's nothing better than an Oceanside massage! the bar tender was so much fun. I drank "bob marleys" and had a salad that was absolutely delicious. The best part about it was that it was not crowded at all! I heard a lot about how the local children are always heckling you to buy things while your on the beaches in Cozumel but not once did they bother us. They weren't even there. while the place could definitely use a facelift, our experience was just as expected. However if your looking for a beach to play in the ocean this is not the one. I tried walking in the ocean & the rocks are horrible. They do offer kayaks & snorkeling but I opted for the massage instead. Also the cab ride was not nearly as bad as I had been warned it would be :)

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum
Belize City
Cave-Tubing Adventure Rating: Not Rated

I can not brag enough on how amazing these tour guides were. We had robin & barry. They kept us informed & entertained the entire time. SO much knowledge! I actually passed by other groups while tubing & felt sorry for them. I highly recommend using this company. the lunch was good & the endless cup of rum punch was a perk as well ;)

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Roatan
Dune Buggy Tour Rating: Not Rated

The port here was absolutely hectic unorganized & crazy, to be honest a little scary. BUT that was because at the last minute we had to port at coxen hole in instead of mahogany bay (some kind of wind problem they said) also I made my reservation for 1:30 when I should have made it for the morning (due to the fact that they were 2 hours behind our time) had to find my own way to the sight, but they were happy to make the change for me when we arrived. We had so much fun on this tour. I mean the buggys were slow, but the experience made up for it. The private beach you get to stop at is something I will never forget. Oh make sure you pay the extra $5 for the mud and wear LOTS of sunscreen & bug spray. They have a monkey at the shop that is so cool!! we decided to take a cab to Little French Key after our ride & our cab driver was a complete JERK! I have never wanted to complain so much in my life as I did about how horrible he was. Anyhow Little French Key is phenomenal!! I was to go back to Roatan just for this place!!

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum