Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > TammyC's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

TammyC's Port Reviews of Labadee, Falmouth, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Freedom of the Seas cruise in April 2014
Member Name: TammyC
Cruise Date: April 2014
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Member Review: TammyC's Freedom of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Beauitful setting. Very welcoming reception from boats and jet skis when docked. Very tranquil setting. Locals very aggressive in selling their wares. They actually drove me away from their shacks instead of pulling me in.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Secret Falls was amazing. Bit of a long drive but so worth it. Stop at Scotchies for lunch. I never knew chicken and pork could taste so good. I did not know anything about festival before Scotchies, but I don't know how I can live without it know!! The only bad part was getting out of the port. We were told that Royal Caribbean changes the rules for the independent operators daily and delays them accordingly. I don't know how true that is, but it did take security about 1-1.25 hour to open the gate. The port was clean and had a nice open layout. Slight pressure from sellers especially one on the streets, but not too bad.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Grand Cayman
Turtle Farm Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

A bit crowded trying to find where to go for the excursion pickup location. Once located it was a little difficult to keep group together due to the walk to the bus. Tour was good. At the time it seemed that the tour guide rushed though the tour a bit. I did not know that we would have free time to explore and enjoy on our own. Could have done with the Hell stop on the tour. It is 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back. Shopping district around the port was clean. I never felt pressured to buy anything and never felt watched for browsing.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Been there 2 times before. I don't remember the water being as blue and a pretty as it was this time. Port was clean. Some of the sellers were overly aggressive, some were laid back. the laid back ones got my money, aggressive ones did not. Everyone in our party enjoyed our time here.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum