Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > sawcy77's Port Reviews of Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Freeport

sawcy77's Port Reviews of Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau, Freeport
Norwegian Sky cruise in April 2014
Member Name: sawcy77
Cruise Date: April 2014
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: sawcy77's Norwegian Sky Review
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

GSC island is always fun. They have made this man made island with so much more to do. Very nice and well kept, not to many rocks anymore in the sand. The BBQ lunch is one of the best with ribs, burgers, chicken, pizza and bunch of other stuff! Music always playing. Snorkeling is always fun here. The tender ride is not bad at all.

More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Nassau was fun.My girl and I took our own tour. We walked to the Queens Staircase and took nice pictures. We walked to Arawak Cay where all the Fish Fry's are at. We chose to eat again at Twin Brother's. Must have a Miami Vice...they are so delicious and refreshing. The walk is not bad at all, I think it's even faster than a taxi from the port because of the traffic and congestion.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Freeport
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Freeport...we chose to just hang out at the port. They have more things now like a little Straw Market and food stands from coocnut juice, burgers and conch. We stopped by Senor Frogs and by the time I left there.....I was so wasted!!! Had a great time and met lots of locals and others from the ship. Free shots and people just enjoying themselves.

More Freeport Reviews Freeport Port Profile Freeport Forum