Member Reviews

Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: hotshot1's Oasis of the Seas Review
Labadee
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

First time visiting Labadee we took advantage of snorkeling and jet skiing. Beautiful and clean. Royal Caribbean has done a very nice job with this port.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Falmouth
Dunn's River Falls Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

The tour at Dunn's River falls was average. I obtained a knee injury caused by a tour guide. He pushed me while my foot was stuck in a rock causing me to hyper extend my knee. Getting to the excursion is dangerous because of the erratic driving of the local motorist's. The Fallmouth port however is very nice if you stay in the confines. Royal Caribbean has done a nice job in improvements there.

Tubing Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

As usual Jamaica continues to sketchy. Drivers drive erratically on the roads going head on into opposing traffic, the tour guide at Dunns River Falls caused me a knee injury by pushing me while my foot was stuck in a rock. The tubing excursion was not what I expected and the drive to the tubing area was sketchy to say the least. I will never visit Jamaica again.

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Cozumel
Mayan Ruins Rating: Not Rated

Cozumel was simply amazing. The folks were friendly and outgoing. We traveled via a very nice motor coach to the Tulum Ruins. This trip was very informative and scenic. I will revisit Cozumel again and plan on going diving in the coral reefs.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum