Member Reviews

Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: hotshot1's Oasis of the Seas Review
Falmouth
Dunn's River Falls Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

This was my second time in Jamaica. Last time we ported in Montego Bay. The only reason we left the ship was because we were traveling with friends that had never been there. The Falmouth port was very nice however going outside of the port was very sketchy. The Jamaicans drive very dangerous on the highways changing lanes into oncoming traffic with little disregard to safety. During my climbing of Dunns River Falls the guide behind me shoved me while my foot was lodged in a rock creating me to hyper extend my knee. Following this tour we went tubing, Again getting to our location the area we were driven through was very shoddy and sketchy. This was my last trip to Jamaica.

Tubing Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

More Falmouth Reviews Falmouth Port Profile Falmouth Forum
Labadee
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

This was my first trip to Labadee Haiti. We took a snorkeling trip admitting it was a bit of a disappointment as the water was not very clear. My wife and I also went on a jet ski tour. I am an experienced ski driver but noticed some in our tour were driving skis with no experience what so ever which concerned me.
The port was beautiful and clean with plenty to do. At no time did I feel unsafe.

More Labadee Reviews Labadee Port Profile Labadee Forum
Cozumel
Mayan Ruins Rating: Not Rated

Cozumel as beautiful as it always is was a very fun and informative port. The beaches were clean, water impeccable and very knowledgeable tour guide. I will return to Cozumel and take the Scuba helmet diving excursion.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum