Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > kris2cruise's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Thomas, Nassau

kris2cruise's Port Reviews of St. Thomas, St. Thomas, Nassau
Norwegian Getaway cruise in March 2014
Member Name: kris2cruise
Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: kris2cruise's Norwegian Getaway Review
St. Thomas
Parasailing Rating: Not Rated
This was a first for our family & it was so much fun! I can't describe how beautiful the island is from 900 feet up! The operators of SXM are super nice & very easy to work with. An exciting, exhilarating adventure!

Sea Lion Swim Rating: Not Rated
If I had to choose my favorite thing we did, this would be it! The sea lion swim was amazing! Getting to interact with these massive animals was incredible! They have such different personalities & are smart, playful creatures. The trainers work with them with such love. Truly a lifetime memory!

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Thomas
Parasailing Rating: Not Rated

Sea Lion Swim Rating: Not Rated

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
Nassau
Port Rating: Not Rated

Due to weather circumstances the snorkelling excursion we had planned was cancelled. We walked around the shopping area for a very little bit but after someone tried to pick pocket my husband we went back to the ship! We'd likee to return to the Bahamas another time and have hope to be able to see more of the beauty the island has to offer.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum