Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > *Luv2Cruz*'s Port Reviews of Orlando (Port Canaveral), Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau

Norwegian Breakaway cruise in March 2014
Member Name: *Luv2Cruz*
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: *Luv2Cruz*'s Norwegian Breakaway Review
Orlando (Port Canaveral)
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Stayed on a quiet ship on and sunny day. Priceless!

More Orlando (Port Canaveral) Reviews Orlando (Port Canaveral) Port Profile Orlando (Port Canaveral) Forum
Great Stirrup Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Got to the pretty island on the first tender and headed right for the Lagoon which could be the best kept secret about the island and it won't be a secret very long! It was a much quieter area and had it's own food, bar, and bathrooms which were all very close by. Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anybody!

More Great Stirrup Cay Reviews Great Stirrup Cay Port Profile Great Stirrup Cay Forum
Nassau
Snorkeling Rating: Not Rated

Had no plans and booked last minute. I bumped into one of my solo lounge friends who was also snorkeling and we had a great time during our excursion and continued our great time till late at night. I really enjoyed that day and I thank you Kim!!!!

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum