Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > bluedaisy3916's Port Reviews of Roatan, Costa Maya, Belize City, Cozumel

bluedaisy3916's Port Reviews of Roatan, Costa Maya, Belize City, Cozumel
Norwegian Dawn cruise in March 2014
Member Name: bluedaisy3916
Cruise Date: March 2014
Embarkation: Tampa
Member Review: bluedaisy3916's Norwegian Dawn Review
Roatan
Snorkeling Rating: Not Rated

Fun, fun, fun. good food, great beach, it was hard to turn in my snorkel. Remember to turn in you rsnorkel with the same person who is holding it. I didnt do this and discovered I did not have my ship card after we got back and we had to go back and get it. Lucky that we left early to get back to the boat and the driver was ok with taking us back.

More Roatan Reviews Roatan Port Profile Roatan Forum
Costa Maya
Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Rating: Not Rated

Another fun day in paradise, the trip is long but you are in a coach bus, worth the ride. The ruins are fantastic, ended up in another beach resort, with food and open bar. Perfect day.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum
Belize City
City Tour Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

Interesting but depessing seeing how poor they are. Nice port but by this time I ws getting tired of shopping. Next time I will choose something more exciting. Also, the ship can't dock at the peer so you have to take the catamaran to get there.

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Submarine Tour Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Really cool, but we did not see much. Very tight spaces inside so you can't fear being close to someone. I enjoyed it but wish I could have seen more. You have to climb down a latter so you to be sturdy on your feet. We went down 110 ft and some some others scuba diving. They took pictures of us and us of them.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum