Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > katrax64's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk

katrax64's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk
Carnival Glory cruise in March 2014
Member Name: katrax64
Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: katrax64's Carnival Glory Review
Nassau
Beach Break Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Nassau is nice but my father is Bermudian so Bahamas feels like the poor version of Bermuda. The beach was beautiful and we also did jetskiing.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Snorkeling Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

This was fun. Although, the boat was late getting us and we were told 2 island snorkeling and only did one and a beach. The people in charge of the FastCat were great. St. Thomas is beautiful. We walked up to Blackbeards and the view is spectacular.

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
San Juan
Port Rating: Not Rated

I loved San Juan Puerto Rico the best. Gorgeous city, there is a free trolley that will take you around, which we did. We went to the 2 forts, my son loved that. Did a little shopping and had lunch on a patio (can't remember the name but the food was great). I loved the cobblestone streets and the buildings and colour. Reminded me of Havana Cuba, very beautiful.

More San Juan Reviews San Juan Port Profile San Juan Forum
Grand Turk
Port Rating: Not Rated

Grand Turk is owned I understand by Carnival. It was nice although the beach in Bahamas was nicer, too many rocks in Grand Turk. I stubbed my toe while in the ocean there and a piece of rock embedded into my toe, took 2 days to get it out and it was infecting. The water was beautiful and warm. My son did Flowrider and loved it. We had lunch in Margaritaville and it was delicious, although very expensive ($$$$$). The shops were nice and the people very friendly. This was my 50th birthday and what a pretty place to spend it! :)

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum