Member Reviews

Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: hdlenz's Liberty of the Seas Review
Belize City
Canopy Zipline Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

My husband and friends did the zip line/cave tubing excursion and enjoyed it. I took advantage of the in port spa special that day and enjoyed the quiet ship. I met them in port after their tour and there really isn't much their other than a few bars and several Diamond's International stores. Doesn't look worth it to leave the ship if you do not have an excursion planned.

Cave-Tubing Adventure Rating: 2.0 out of 5+

More Belize City Reviews Belize City Port Profile Belize City Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Took a cab to Margaritaville and then walked around and did some shopping. We had been to Cozumel on previous cruises and decided to take it easy this time.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum