Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > epearson81's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin

epearson81's Port Reviews of Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Martin
Allure of the Seas cruise in March 2014
Member Name: epearson81
Cruise Date: March 2014
Member Review: epearson81's Allure of the Seas Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 3.0 out of 5+

We did not want to pay the money for Atlantis and it was a short stop so we just walked around. We had our 19 month old daughter with us so we just walked the shops. We found a great fountain for her to play in at the end of the first street! she loved it and it cooled her off.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
St. Thomas
Catamaran Tour Rating: Not Rated

this was a great excursion. very well priced at about $56 pp and got an AMAZING catamaran ride out to trunk bay with some great snorkel time, I would say about 40minutes of pure snorkel. afterwards you get lots of rum punch with an amazing crew! definitely suggest for great day out on the water!!

More St. Thomas Reviews St. Thomas Port Profile St. Thomas Forum
St. Martin
Zip-lining Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

We did the Lotterie farm ropes course. This was an amazing fun excursion. think it was about $97 pp which I would say was a little expensive but still very fun. what a workout though. felt like a spider monkey afterwards because of all the maneuvering you have to do in the trees. I would say it took my wife and I about 45 minutes to get through the course and probably a total of 7 zip lining stations with other ropes course stations in between. bus ride to and from got to see a ton of the island as well!!

More St. Martin Reviews St. Martin Port Profile St. Martin Forum