Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > Lady Anna & Sir Troy's Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Costa Maya, Cozumel

Lady Anna & Sir Troy's Port Reviews of Ocho Rios, Costa Maya, Cozumel
Norwegian Epic cruise in February 2014
Member Name: Lady Anna & Sir Troy
Cruise Date: February 2014
Member Review: Lady Anna & Sir Troy's Norwegian Epic Review
Ocho Rios
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

Choose Peat Taylor Tours with O-Neill Taylor and was very happy. We went to the Turtle River Falls and it was outstanding. First we enjoyed feeding colorful birds by hand in the large aviary. Then we slowly made our way past many gorgeous waterfalls and even climbed in a few of them including the use of one very nice natural jacuzzi. Lastly we enjoyed a decent sized freeform pool that we had to ourselves for over an hour. This was my favorite excursion and day by far.

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Costa Maya
Port Rating: 4.0 out of 5+

Normally I enjoy Costa Maya but I wasn't feeling well that day. I went with a group to Maya Chan and after having the best pina colada ever realized I wasn't going to make it so David graciously sent me back on a taxi and only had me pay the taxi fare for the day. My one tip is the two person cabanas were quite lovely but the cabana we had was at an angle and at the edge by all the seaweed they clean up - not ideal. They typically only put people in the last cabana if it is very full and they take extra in your group last minute. I did try the nacho's quick and a hammock and it was lovely.

More Costa Maya Reviews Costa Maya Port Profile Costa Maya Forum
Cozumel
Port Rating: 5.0 out of 5+

I love Cozumel. This time I enjoyed the Secrets Aura for our rainy/cloudy day. Food and drinks were excellent, as was hearing the ocean and swimming in their pool and laying on the floaties they provide in their pool. A big miss is the lack of shade and loungers they provide.

More Cozumel Reviews Cozumel Port Profile Cozumel Forum