Member Reviews

Destination: Bahamas
Member Review: avgsuperheroine's Disney Magic Review
Nassau
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

The only way I'll choose to get off the ship in Nassau again is to do a planned excursion through the ship. We've been twice now and it's so crowded and harried and I do not like the atmosphere near the port. I believe the city must be nice once you get past the port but so far I haven't seen any of it. The nearby shopping is too frantic to be fun.

More Nassau Reviews Nassau Port Profile Nassau Forum
Castaway Cay
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Oh my goodness, this island is like a slice of heaven. I love it. I plan to sail on Disney again just to visit this island. It's clean, beautifully landscaped, lush, fun, and on a smaller ship, it certainly wasn't crowded at all. I loved the boat area and next time I want to snorkel. The shops are clean and organized and fun, the tram is a great convenience. The food was great for what it was, the kids liked it. There are ice cream machines on the island which the kids loved. The hammocks weren't too busy and I got to use one. Even with it being a little bit cold, once you got in the water felt nice and warm. Absolutely one of my favorite places on earth.

More Castaway Cay Reviews Castaway Cay Port Profile Castaway Cay Forum