Member Reviews
Home > Member Reviews > terlyn35's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman

terlyn35's Port Reviews of Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman
Carnival Breeze cruise in February 2014
Member Name: terlyn35
Cruise Date: February 2014
Member Review: terlyn35's Carnival Breeze Review
Grand Turk
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Grand Turk is one of our personal favorite cruise ports. We love the beach and that you can immediately access it as soon as you get off the ship. We have been there 2 times and can't wait to go back!

More Grand Turk Reviews Grand Turk Port Profile Grand Turk Forum
Ocho Rios
Port Rating: 1.0 out of 5+

We have been to Ocho Rios twice. It is our least favorite Cruise port. Mostly, because of the way to Jamaican's harrass you to come look at their things. I don't like the pushiness. It makes me very uncomfortable. I be more willing to look if they would leave me alone and let me look on my own. That's just my personality.

More Ocho Rios Reviews Ocho Rios Port Profile Ocho Rios Forum
Grand Cayman
Port Rating: 5+ out of 5+

Grand Cayman is another of our Favorite cruise ports. Love the island. Love the water and Seven Mile Beach. Love the shopping there. A beautiful place. It is a bit expensive but still love it.

More Grand Cayman Reviews Grand Cayman Port Profile Grand Cayman Forum